Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wish-Haul: MAC!



I decided to do something a little different from the traditional haul and share with you instead my current wish list. This is just a list of some products I am really dying to have right now and why. Of course, I probably won't get many of them any time in the near future, but a girl can dream, right?

#1: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in "Soft & Gentle"
This would be the perfect shimmy highlight to apply to my cheekbones and temples for that dewy, glowy springtime skin.

#2: MAC Select Cover-Up Concealer
I've heard so many great things about this concealer. Even though I'm in love with my Coastal Scents Camo Quad right now, I would still love to try this out - especially for my under-eye circles.

#3: MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
Again, this is a product I've heard a million good things about. MAC's site describes this as a "golden peach w/ gold pearl" and a frost finish. I would love to use this as an everyday eye base. I could also see myself patting a tiny bit of it along my cheekbones for a beautiful frosty golden highlight.

#4: MAC Blushcreme in "Lady Blush"
This is a product I heard about from Meganheartsmakeup - it's her everyday blush. I love cream blush formulas for the springtime to achieve dewy skin. MAC describes this as a "demure cool pink flush."

#5: MAC Powder Blush in "Pinch Me"
A sheertone blush described as a "medium dirty rose coral" on the MAC site. I adore coral-colored blushes and lipsticks - something about the color gives such a soft, glowy appearance. It's also a color that flatters pretty much any skin tone.

#6: Fix+
This is one of those products that I thought was a huge gimmick for the longest time. Why would I pay so much for what appears to be enriched water? But I've heard a lot of great things about this product - some use it to set their makeup, to dampen brushes and apply shadows wet, and I've even heard of some spraying it into their hair after the shower to use as a detangler. I would love to try this out, but it's still one of those things that isn't super high on my "things-to-buy" list.

#7: MAC 217 Brush
I need this brush. Enough said!


1 comment:

  1. What a fun idea! My MAC wish list is currently huge! Haha. I LOVE Mac paint pots. I just got one with a gift card I had and they are amazing. If you use them as a base, your eyeshadows (even drugstore shadows) will not crease or fade all day long! They are amazing! Also, for the MAC 217, have you tried any Loew Cornell brushes? They are paintbrushes you can get at a craft store, but a ton of people on YT use them and say they are good dupes for MAC if you can't afford them. I believe the Loew Cornell AMM 1/4" paintbrush (has a green handle) is the dupe for MAC 217. I have a couple Loew Cornell brushes and I really like them. I mean, MAC is always best, but these are great and very affordable! Maybe something to try until you can get the real brush! :-)

    ReplyDelete