This is a soft, subtle everyday eye look with champagne and bronze colors. This is an easy look that will match essentially anything! I have listed the specific products I use, but of course you can use comparable items from your own collection.
1) ELF Eyelid Primer
2) Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadows - Skinlights
3) Coastal Scents 88 Palette
4) Sally Girl 99 Cent Eyeshadow - Champagne
5) NYC Eyeliner Pencils - White, Taupe
6) L'Oreal Telescopic Liquid Eyeliner - Carbon Black
7) Maybelline Great Lash BIG Mascara - Blackest Black
8) Rimmel Extra Super Lash - Black
9) ELF Curly Eyelash Tool
9) Revlon Lipstick - Rosedew
1) Apply primer to eye area and use fingers spread from lid to brow bone. Spread a small amount of primer beneath your lower lash line.
2) Taking the lightest shade of the Revlon Illuminance Cream Shadow palette in Skinlights, apply to the lid up to the browbone. Make sure not too apply too much, as it will crease if applied too heavily.
3) Using the Coastal Scents 88 Palette, apply a matte color 1-2 shades lighter than your natural skin tone. This will not provide much color, but the powdery base will provide an easier canvas upon which to blend other colors.
4) Take the Sally Girl eyeshadow in Champagne and a shader brush and pat the color onto your lid. Then apply it just under the brow bone and blend for a subtle, shimmery highlight.
5) Using a crease/blending brush, apply a lighter golden-bronze color to your crease, building the color most in your outer corner and blending it lightly along your entire crease.
6) Take a darker bronze color and the same blending brush and apply again to the crease, this time focusing only on the outer V to build intensity and definition.
7) Take a clean, fluffy blending brush and blend the crease colors gently together, alternating between "windshield-wiper" and circular motions to erase any harsh lines.
8) Line your waterline with a white eyeliner (I used NYC eyeliner) and set by patting a matte white eyeshadow onto your waterline.
9) Apply a taupe or bronzey eyeliner to the outer third of your bottom lash line (optional).
10) Using L'Oreal Telescopic liquid liner in Carbon Black, apply liner to your upper lash line, lining about the upper 2/3.
11) Curl your lashes and apply mascara of choice (I used Maybelline Great Lash: BIG in Blackest Black) to upper lashes. Apply mascara to bottom lashes (I used Rimmel Extra Super Lash).
12) Apply a pale rosey pink color to the lips to match the soft, natural look. I used Revlon lipstick in Rosedew (rosey pink with subtle gold shimmer).
Enjoy your soft, natural look!